Steps for doing:
1. The coloured part is being stretched.
2. Right lower limb in straight line.
3. Hold the right foot toes 2,3, and 4.
4. Pull them backwards as shown.
5. Hold the same position for 10-20 seconds without holding your breath
In this video we are going to stretch Flexor digitorum longus muscle
The coloured part is being stretched as shown
The arrow indicates the direction of stretch
1. Muscle responsible for calf,achilles,heel ,foot and toes pain
2. Affects Runners ,joggers,and those walking in uneven surface
3. Symptoms refer to plantar surface of foot, 2nd 3rd 4th toes
4. Symptoms may include pain, numbness, hypersensitivity, altered sensation, irritability and also symptoms related to compression of adjacent blood vessels and nerves
5. Commonly related to disease such as , flat foot, high arch foot, hammer toes, claw toes, and others.