Steps for doing:
1. The coloured part is being stretched.
2. Lie down on your spine as shown
3. Right leg crossed over left leg.
4. Lift left leg towards chest as shown with both hands
5. Hold the same position for 10-20 seconds, without holding your breath
In this video we are going to stretch piriformis muscle
The coloured part in being stretched as shown
The arrow indicates the direction of stretch
1. This muscle is responsible for lower limb, and pelvic pain syndromes.
2. Symptoms refer to lower lumbar spine, sacrum, buttock, perineum, posterior thigh, leg, and foot regions.
3. Symptoms may include pain, numbness, hypersensitivity, altered sensation, irritability and also Symptoms related to compression of adjacent blood vessels and nerves.
4. Commonly related to disease such as sacroiliitis, coccygodynia, sacroiliac joint dysfunction lumbar disc herniation and others.