Is it possible to cure all types of headaches?

Among all headaches brain tumour constitutes 0.05% only. Other secondary headaches constitutes around 1-15% only. Remaining 85% of primary headaches can be cured by special self-treatment techniques.

Is there any treatment for mind?

Mind exercises plays a vital role in de-stressing. One of the major secret of brain and spine is to have control over the mind. Bad hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol are reduced in our body. Good chemicals such as endorphins, serotonin and dopamine are increased simultaneously.

Is there any cure for vertigo/ dizziness?

90% of all vertigo can be cured by self-treatment protocols. The secret is, head and neck neural and skeletal structures are prime cause of this condition.

Is it true that genetic predisposition for musculoskeletal diseases can be altered?

All musculoskeletal diseases need some de arrangements or alternation with in it, so that it can stimulate the genes. We actually modify the impulses send from the musculoskeletal system, so that the genes are not stimulated against body, instead repair or healing occurs.

What are balance exercises?

They are done with balance board, Swiss ball and so on. Primarily they increase the proprioceptive receptor stimulation all over the body. Musculoskeletal system get trained to overcome all types of injuries in a short period. It helps to increase the performance of the system. The secret is, the chance of any type of injury to this system is reduced by 50%.

What is the role of brain and mind exercises?

They are basically meant for reducing brain frequencies and synchronizing all parts of the brain. The changes in DNA such as telomere shortening will predispose to various genetic conditions, as well as acquired disease such as diabetes, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease. The secret is, those exercises helps us to increase the length of the DNA with the help of telomerase enzyme, and to overcome all diseases including cancer.