Go to top
The secrets behind a healthy body is performing a unique set of selected exercises, each selected from different types of exercises for a duration of 15-30 minutes daily
1. Routine Stretching exercises for releasing daily stresses & for better flexibility.
2. Routine Grade I strengthening exercises for maintaining the muscle power.
3. Routine Balancing exercises to prevent and overcome injuries
4. Routine Endurance exercises for over all fitness
Tips for stretching exercises
1. Throughout the entire period of stretching exercises on should not hold the breath, instead breath in and out which is more than that of normal.
2. Hold the particular stretching position for at least 20-30 seconds.
3. Alternatively hold it for 5-10 seconds, and repeat it three times with 15-30 seconds gap.
Tips for strengthening exercises
1. Regular Grade I strengthening exercises for all age groups, is always beneficial.
2. Grade II exercises for active persons with skilled jobs.
3. Grade III exercises sometimes may be harmful for normal persons. Actually they are designed for professionals such as body builders.
Grade I - performed against own body weight/against gravity (for all persons)
Grade II - performed against resistance (for skilled persons)
Grade III - performed against lifting weights (for professionals)